a-ads.com afterpost

Monday, August 22, 2016

Spare 5 Review and Tutorial

Hi all,

I found a very interesting site to make some bucks online. It's called Spare 5

Their concept is new to me, so let me explain it to you first.

How Spare 5 works? 
In short they monetize big data from the internet.

Online businesses have enormous volume of data. This data is usually a mess, unstructured, insufficient or even incomplete.
Spare 5 tries to make sense of it and to improve the quality of it and structure it. Therefore online companies can buy these tasks from Spare 5. Spare 5 then breaks it down to various micro tasks for the users to complete and get paid for it.


The micro tasks are like, creating key words for pictures, finding items in pictures, reviewing audio conversations or searching through websites for some information.

What do you need to get started?
You actually need a PC with an internet connection. That's all to get you started. If you want earn even more you should have an iPhone as they have an app for Spare 5.

  1. Sign up using this link - You'll get back $1 for every $10 you make.
  2. After login you'll have access to the dashboard - Here, as you are now, there are some non-paid tutorial and training tasks, which I highly recommend you to take first before going for the paid ones. The qualifier tasks is the next thing you'll, so you can open the paid tasks for you.
How to complete tasks?
The tasks on Spare5 are:
  • Writing image keywords
  • Finding objects in images by rounding it in boxes
  • Rating articles
  • Locating email addresses and phone numbers on websites
  • Matching products from pictures
Most of the tasks are pretty fast, so you can just do a couple if you only have a few minutes. 

Payout details
Minimum withdrawal amount from Spare 5 is $1 and it's paid weekly, every Friday to your PayPal account.

Review
I've been using Spare 5 website and the app for couple of days now. After having some issues with the first qualifier tasks, as I did not read the instructions that well I managed to have few tasks and finally reached the minimum $1. I'm not waiting to get paid next Friday 26.08 so I can post a proof to you.

Happy tasking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.