a-ads.com afterpost

Friday, August 26, 2016

Spare 5 Review and Payment Proof

Hi all,

Last time I wrote about Spare 5, a new website I stumbled across to make some cash with your mobile phone.

I really like to concept and the imagine they are giving. "If you have spare 5 minutes, visit our site or open our app, you'll earn money".

That truly is the case, currently I'm making around $1 per day. The tasks are very easy and quick to complete and I usually do them when I'm on a train or just nothing else to do.

For now I've been mostly given image tagging tasks. You basically get an image and need to put some keywords what is seen there. Like you have a pair of sport shoes and you need to describe them. Everything will do e.g. model, type, color etc. You need put write down at least three keywords and then you can submit your answer. You get credited immediately, but sometimes your tasks will be reviewed. Some of the senior members check your work for quality, as this is what really matters here. I hope some day to also become a senior person as I think you'll get paid for reviewing others work.

 Anyway, as stated, Friday is payday at Spare 5 and I'm happy to show you a payment proof. This is for you who are still thinking if you should join. Spare 5 is definitely not a scam. I've received my payment on time to my PayPal account as shown on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.