Hi all,
It's been a while since I last time wrote about MyTrafficValue and Paidverts.
I joined two years ago, can't remember anymore how, but I stumbled across an ad saying "PTC that pays in your dollars". That was an ad for Paidverts. So I joined it without knowing anything about it and how it works.
By reading through it over the internet I started to understand how does it work. There were numerous ways how to make money there and the good thing is, you actually don't need to invest anything to get started. If you invest you'll have a faster start.
Here is a brief review of my journey...
I had some spare money from other PTCs so I decided to cash out from there and invest it into this exciting program. I think all in all I've invested like $50, can't remember it anymore as it was long time ago and not everything in one go. The point here is, it was all "free" money earned in internet and not from my own pocket. It was too risky for me and by doing this, I did not feel that bad if I loose it.
The beginning was great, I was received ads worth of couple of dollars per day and I was claiming the BAP ladder to earn even more. I was still in the very beginning and read a lot about this program. Soon I came to know that Paidverts was part of even bigger site called MyTrafficValue. It offered me even more chances to earn money like the FastTrackQueue, Shares, Dividends, Monitor listing etc. The most amazing was the FastTrackQueue, where you could just put in a sum of money and by a given time you were able to get back 186% back (in the old days). It was then later on changed to 170.2% and then again to 115% or something like that.
Well what happened in the two years of being there. Former admin Mr. Jo got very greedy and was running the site without any ground and using money like it would be growing on the trees. This led the various swaps where I was part of it.
The first one I did not even understand what was happening, but basically in order to have the liquidity the site swapped all the BAPs and all the money in the FastTrackQueue aka FTQ into shares for example if you had 10k BAP in your account and the swap rate was 100 BAP you would get 1k shares "for free". So all my investment were lost in the first place. After the first swap, and I don't really know why, I wanted to give the site a new try, as the admin was telling now it's the right time to invest. Well BS as well, there was another one. This time I was prepared. The money on my account was not touched, so as the swap was announced and the ads were still very high, even too high for the site to be sustainable I was able to collect something and then right after the swap when the FTQ was empty I jumped in I got 186% back. Not fully recovering from the losses but minimizing the losses.
Then finally this moron admin was kicked out and the sinking ship was taken over by a guy called Marc. I like him, although I think he has made couple of mistakes in the beginning but he tried to save the site. Anyway Marc was also forced to do a swap and change the FTQ plans.
There were some scary times, where there was no money for the ads, so the site was nearly dead, the share price was plummeting and the FTQ queue was stuck.
Now coming back to the new admin and his mistakes. I don't now if I have done it better, but afterwards you can always be wiser. I really appreciate his work but still some critisizm towards him. In the beginning the was focusing for develop even more games from MyTrafficValue, some really really stupid ones like scratch games or other BS stuff like a minesweeper, which no one on the site plays. But then he did something very good, by creating sources of revenues from the outside. Like launching two different e-currency casinos and an exchanger. The crowd also wanted him to create some real multiplayer games like poker. I think by today he has got them done and some of them are live, but the big cashcow is still not there. Multiplay Texas Hold'em Poker. I think there is a BAP version on Paidverts, but I don't know why it hasn't been ported to the other platforms where people play with cash.
Anyway, the site survived some really difficult times caused by the old admin and mistakes done when the new one took over. Now it's starting to shine bit more. The past has ruined a lot and still people who were big fishes in the old admin days are gone and probably gone for good.
Lately there was again another swap, or the new admin calls it a restart. All the BAPs were again exchanged. This time I did not bother, as I wasn't that active on Paidverts and surely not investing in any ad packs. I was only doing my daily ad packs and the micro ad packs and focusing on the FTQ and shares. Marc did promise us he wouldn't swap the FTQ, so I was feeling safe there and shares are anyway, in my opinion, the ones which have the most potential. Well Marc kept his word, swap/restart was done, but my money was not touched.
Now there is a new chapter in MyTrafficValue/Paidverts. The FTQ plans are closed but they will be paid back. The dividends are also back and will be paid out the first time on 1. September.
I'm really looking forward to the 1. September. I'm not planning to invest anything to the site until I have my 50$ paid back. Until then I'm only doing my daily ads and gathering as much shares as possible. Once my money from FTQ is paid back I will continue doing the same and most probably cash out the money from FTQ.
Time will tell how this works out. I'm really hoping to get some good dividends and make some money that way.
For now, no more cash for me for this program. Too much has happened and I've lost my trust a bit. Nevertheless I will continue using it daily.
Cheers
It's been a while since I last time wrote about MyTrafficValue and Paidverts.
I joined two years ago, can't remember anymore how, but I stumbled across an ad saying "PTC that pays in your dollars". That was an ad for Paidverts. So I joined it without knowing anything about it and how it works.
By reading through it over the internet I started to understand how does it work. There were numerous ways how to make money there and the good thing is, you actually don't need to invest anything to get started. If you invest you'll have a faster start.
Here is a brief review of my journey...
I had some spare money from other PTCs so I decided to cash out from there and invest it into this exciting program. I think all in all I've invested like $50, can't remember it anymore as it was long time ago and not everything in one go. The point here is, it was all "free" money earned in internet and not from my own pocket. It was too risky for me and by doing this, I did not feel that bad if I loose it.
The beginning was great, I was received ads worth of couple of dollars per day and I was claiming the BAP ladder to earn even more. I was still in the very beginning and read a lot about this program. Soon I came to know that Paidverts was part of even bigger site called MyTrafficValue. It offered me even more chances to earn money like the FastTrackQueue, Shares, Dividends, Monitor listing etc. The most amazing was the FastTrackQueue, where you could just put in a sum of money and by a given time you were able to get back 186% back (in the old days). It was then later on changed to 170.2% and then again to 115% or something like that.
Well what happened in the two years of being there. Former admin Mr. Jo got very greedy and was running the site without any ground and using money like it would be growing on the trees. This led the various swaps where I was part of it.
The first one I did not even understand what was happening, but basically in order to have the liquidity the site swapped all the BAPs and all the money in the FastTrackQueue aka FTQ into shares for example if you had 10k BAP in your account and the swap rate was 100 BAP you would get 1k shares "for free". So all my investment were lost in the first place. After the first swap, and I don't really know why, I wanted to give the site a new try, as the admin was telling now it's the right time to invest. Well BS as well, there was another one. This time I was prepared. The money on my account was not touched, so as the swap was announced and the ads were still very high, even too high for the site to be sustainable I was able to collect something and then right after the swap when the FTQ was empty I jumped in I got 186% back. Not fully recovering from the losses but minimizing the losses.
Then finally this moron admin was kicked out and the sinking ship was taken over by a guy called Marc. I like him, although I think he has made couple of mistakes in the beginning but he tried to save the site. Anyway Marc was also forced to do a swap and change the FTQ plans.
There were some scary times, where there was no money for the ads, so the site was nearly dead, the share price was plummeting and the FTQ queue was stuck.
Now coming back to the new admin and his mistakes. I don't now if I have done it better, but afterwards you can always be wiser. I really appreciate his work but still some critisizm towards him. In the beginning the was focusing for develop even more games from MyTrafficValue, some really really stupid ones like scratch games or other BS stuff like a minesweeper, which no one on the site plays. But then he did something very good, by creating sources of revenues from the outside. Like launching two different e-currency casinos and an exchanger. The crowd also wanted him to create some real multiplayer games like poker. I think by today he has got them done and some of them are live, but the big cashcow is still not there. Multiplay Texas Hold'em Poker. I think there is a BAP version on Paidverts, but I don't know why it hasn't been ported to the other platforms where people play with cash.
Anyway, the site survived some really difficult times caused by the old admin and mistakes done when the new one took over. Now it's starting to shine bit more. The past has ruined a lot and still people who were big fishes in the old admin days are gone and probably gone for good.
Lately there was again another swap, or the new admin calls it a restart. All the BAPs were again exchanged. This time I did not bother, as I wasn't that active on Paidverts and surely not investing in any ad packs. I was only doing my daily ad packs and the micro ad packs and focusing on the FTQ and shares. Marc did promise us he wouldn't swap the FTQ, so I was feeling safe there and shares are anyway, in my opinion, the ones which have the most potential. Well Marc kept his word, swap/restart was done, but my money was not touched.
Now there is a new chapter in MyTrafficValue/Paidverts. The FTQ plans are closed but they will be paid back. The dividends are also back and will be paid out the first time on 1. September.
I'm really looking forward to the 1. September. I'm not planning to invest anything to the site until I have my 50$ paid back. Until then I'm only doing my daily ads and gathering as much shares as possible. Once my money from FTQ is paid back I will continue doing the same and most probably cash out the money from FTQ.
Time will tell how this works out. I'm really hoping to get some good dividends and make some money that way.
For now, no more cash for me for this program. Too much has happened and I've lost my trust a bit. Nevertheless I will continue using it daily.
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.