Hi all,
My faucet owner journey came to end. I decided to shut down btctap.hol.es as it was not generating the desired win. I've ended in a loss. Not a big deal and I truly earned a lot of experience from my journey.
I personally think the who faucet industry is going through a change. Google Adsense has started to ban various big long living faucets and nowadays everyone is struggling keeping on the surface.
Anyway few points I've took with me from the journey:
Cheers
My faucet owner journey came to end. I decided to shut down btctap.hol.es as it was not generating the desired win. I've ended in a loss. Not a big deal and I truly earned a lot of experience from my journey.
I personally think the who faucet industry is going through a change. Google Adsense has started to ban various big long living faucets and nowadays everyone is struggling keeping on the surface.
Anyway few points I've took with me from the journey:
- Don't go with free hosters
- Calculate exactly how many satoshis you want to give away to break even or end in profit
- Don't use free script available on the internet as you will be hit hard by the bots
- You definitely need some programming skills to protect yourself from bots
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.