a-ads.com afterpost

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Cryp Trade - Minimum investment $50

Hi all,

A new program I've discovered and I'm facinated about it.
Cryp trade

- Minimum investment is $50
- Three plans Standard, Mega and VIP depending on your deposits
- Earnings 0.59% (Standard) to 0.99% (VIP) daily fully passive
- Withdrawals twice a month except VIP once a month. Always on the 15th and 30th of the month.

If you join under me, I will contact you via email and guide you through the payment process.

I'll be more than happy to have you in my team.

The daily payouts may look like small, but there is real trading in the background. If you take some time to investigate the site.

I will also keep posting my payment proofs twice a month.

Payment proofs
Got my first payment on the 15th after 4 days of joining with the minimum investment.

The $0.05 difference comes from BTC to USD exchange rate, I guess I got lucky.
Second payment:


3 investment plans in detail


Steps to get started
- Join the site
- Do the initial deposit min. $50
- Choose your plan to invest
- The day after you'll see your account grow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.