Hi all,
In my last post I've introduced you to my first revenue share program called MPCA.
I've initially invested 0.09 BTC giving me 9 ad packs. After reaching 25 ad packs, I thought it was time to cash out the first part of my seed money.
On 28.02 I've requested my first withdrawal and today I got 0.01 BTC to my bitcoin wallet.
So as always, I'm trying to define a strategy and a plan for myself.
My first priority is to get my seed money (initial investment) of 0.09 BTC out and then only participate with the earned money lowering the risk.
So my plan is the following:
The last point is bit far away, as it will take time to get the seed money out and not slowing down my daily earnings as I want to keep the account at least at 25 ad pack level.
That's it for now. Drop me a comment if you want to join under me. I'm happy to guide you, but only then if you are my ref ;)
Cheers
In my last post I've introduced you to my first revenue share program called MPCA.
I've initially invested 0.09 BTC giving me 9 ad packs. After reaching 25 ad packs, I thought it was time to cash out the first part of my seed money.
On 28.02 I've requested my first withdrawal and today I got 0.01 BTC to my bitcoin wallet.
So as always, I'm trying to define a strategy and a plan for myself.
My first priority is to get my seed money (initial investment) of 0.09 BTC out and then only participate with the earned money lowering the risk.
So my plan is the following:
- Compound 100% of the earnings until reaching again 25 ad packs. With the assumption I will earn 2% daily from my ad packs. I will earn 0.01 BTC in two days.
- Cash out bit by bit until all of my 0.09 BTC is paid back
- Keep compounding until level one (100 ad packs) is reached. Then I can cash out 0.01 BTC daily.
- Keep in mind the cashout ratio. After cashing out two times the invested amount the earnings will drop 50% and after cashing out three times the amount, earnings will stop.
The last point is bit far away, as it will take time to get the seed money out and not slowing down my daily earnings as I want to keep the account at least at 25 ad pack level.
That's it for now. Drop me a comment if you want to join under me. I'm happy to guide you, but only then if you are my ref ;)
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.