Hi all again,
Another two weeks have passed by and I'm again very excited about Cryp Trade. This site will, in couple of months, give me a very nice fully passive income online.
Now I've started with the minimum investment of $50 earning me $0.3 per day, but with my other programs I've done so good and I'm convinced about this program I've added another $100 to it totaling $150.
So I'm now earning $0.89 per day, which totals to ca $13.30 bi-weekly earnings which I'm withdrawing.
Now here are some stats so far.
Total invested: $150
Earnings until date: $21.49
Cash outs until date: $21.49
Investment vs cashout ratio: 14.33%
Above the screenshot of my total earnings until today.
And here is a latest payment proof from Cryp Trade Capital.
I would be more than delighted to welcome you on my team. If you join under me I will contact you personally via email to guide you how to create a fully passive income source out of this site.
All you need to do is to have spare $50 in Bitcoin, AdvCash or PerfectMoney.
Cheers and I will update you again in two weeks time.
Another two weeks have passed by and I'm again very excited about Cryp Trade. This site will, in couple of months, give me a very nice fully passive income online.
Now I've started with the minimum investment of $50 earning me $0.3 per day, but with my other programs I've done so good and I'm convinced about this program I've added another $100 to it totaling $150.
So I'm now earning $0.89 per day, which totals to ca $13.30 bi-weekly earnings which I'm withdrawing.
Now here are some stats so far.
Total invested: $150
Earnings until date: $21.49
Cash outs until date: $21.49
Investment vs cashout ratio: 14.33%
Above the screenshot of my total earnings until today.
And here is a latest payment proof from Cryp Trade Capital.
I would be more than delighted to welcome you on my team. If you join under me I will contact you personally via email to guide you how to create a fully passive income source out of this site.
All you need to do is to have spare $50 in Bitcoin, AdvCash or PerfectMoney.
Cheers and I will update you again in two weeks time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.