Hello,
Just a very short update this time. My mining experience has taken a 180 degree turn.
CLDMine.com has stopped, gone scam, quite whatever you want to call it.
Anyway to good thing is, I never fully trusted them and I did not invest any money. So that's good.
Pity the time I've spent on this site, but at least I can now draw a line here on all the cloud mining sites over there.
Don't invest money in those, they are just a new form of HYIPs, which can run a bit longer than the normal HYIPs, but in the end they are not sustainable.
I will focus now more on my own faucet and MTV.
It was fun, as long as it lasted, lucky I did not lost a single cent on those worthless scammers.
Just a very short update this time. My mining experience has taken a 180 degree turn.
CLDMine.com has stopped, gone scam, quite whatever you want to call it.
Anyway to good thing is, I never fully trusted them and I did not invest any money. So that's good.
Pity the time I've spent on this site, but at least I can now draw a line here on all the cloud mining sites over there.
Don't invest money in those, they are just a new form of HYIPs, which can run a bit longer than the normal HYIPs, but in the end they are not sustainable.
I will focus now more on my own faucet and MTV.
It was fun, as long as it lasted, lucky I did not lost a single cent on those worthless scammers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.