Hello everyone,
Next update on one of my favorite programs to claim free Bitcoin.
I'm happy to say, I've reached another CLD level with is 7 now.
I'm currently earning approx. $0.045 a day, which equals to 0.066 CLD a day.
CLDMine added a very nice feature to automatically exchange a certain percentage of your minings to CLD, which I've set to 100% for now. As I still want to gain more CLD as quickly as I can.
As written before, my goal is to gain as much CLDs it's needed to be able to cashout BTCs on a weekly basis. Currently I'm earning 0.000102 BTCs a day. With the given minimum cashout of 0.0035 BTC, it still takes me ca. 34 days to get there. Therefore I want to increase my mining speed until I bring that value down.
As per usual here is my earnings graph:
Join under me, and drop me a comment, I will guide you and I'm offering 10% referral bonus back of your investments!
Cheers!
Next update on one of my favorite programs to claim free Bitcoin.
I'm happy to say, I've reached another CLD level with is 7 now.
I'm currently earning approx. $0.045 a day, which equals to 0.066 CLD a day.
CLDMine added a very nice feature to automatically exchange a certain percentage of your minings to CLD, which I've set to 100% for now. As I still want to gain more CLD as quickly as I can.
As written before, my goal is to gain as much CLDs it's needed to be able to cashout BTCs on a weekly basis. Currently I'm earning 0.000102 BTCs a day. With the given minimum cashout of 0.0035 BTC, it still takes me ca. 34 days to get there. Therefore I want to increase my mining speed until I bring that value down.
As per usual here is my earnings graph:
Join under me, and drop me a comment, I will guide you and I'm offering 10% referral bonus back of your investments!
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.