Hi all,
I've decided to try myself as a faucet admin.
I was truly inspired by a blog post you can find here: Beginners guide to create a faucet.
Took my only one day to set up everything and customize the script a bit.
Feel free to use it: BTC Tap
You can claim between 100 and 1000 Satoshis every 5 minutes and I'm also offering 30% referral commission.
I will post my more details about it after some time, for now I don't have enough data to be able to draw any conclusions.
This is my To-Do list for the faucet:
Stay tuned for updates on this.
Cheers
I've decided to try myself as a faucet admin.
I was truly inspired by a blog post you can find here: Beginners guide to create a faucet.
Took my only one day to set up everything and customize the script a bit.
Feel free to use it: BTC Tap
You can claim between 100 and 1000 Satoshis every 5 minutes and I'm also offering 30% referral commission.
I will post my more details about it after some time, for now I don't have enough data to be able to draw any conclusions.
This is my To-Do list for the faucet:
- Find a reliable advertising network to monetize the faucet
- Bring up the Alexa rank to attract better advertiser
- Optimize the percentages the faucet is offering
- Optimize user experience but protect the faucet from bots
Stay tuned for updates on this.
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.