Hi all,
In my previous post I told you about my personal goal on CLDMine.com which was to reach 2 CLD.
Thanks to my referrals I've been gaining that has now happened!
I very excited for reaching this and now I'm heading for 3 CLD before I'll start cashing out. I did some calculation and it should take me another 10 days to reach it.
At this point I want to thank you all my refs and I hope they are enjoying their 10% RCB which I'm offering.
I will later on, once I reach my next milestone, post the strategy I will be using for cash out. I still want to grow my CLD daily, so I will re-invest some of the mined currency back to the system and some I will put a side. I need to think of the precentage once I'm there.
Please note, I've reached this milestone with zero investment from my pocket.
Join the team with me and I'm happy to guide you!
CLDMine.com
Latest look at my CLD curve looks very promising:
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.