a-ads.com afterpost

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

CLDMine.com - First month

Hi all,

I'm beginning to like this site a lot! I want to give you an update after 1 month being a free user. I haven cashed out anything yet. My goal is to get CLD 2-3 and then slowly start cashing out some bitcoins.

I'm offering now 10% RCB to all my refs, I've got some already which helped me a lot get started and withing 10 days I should be able to achieve my first personal milestone - 2 CLD 

Feel free to join under me: CLDMine.com

I've put together two graphs, showing my CLD growth per day, the exact value and the difference from the day before. Currently I'm at CLD 1.19 and I have 0.08 CLD daily growth. So approximately 0.88 CLDs to reach my goal. With the daily gain of 0.08 CLDs in 10 days I will have 2 CLDs. I may get the faster as with raising CLD value I'm making more $ therefore I get more CLDs.

 
Blue line is indicating the absolute CLD value and the red line shows the delta to the day before.

As this is 100% passive income, and you don't need to sit at you computer while making cash, I strongly recommend you to join CLDMine.com.

Tip:
Login daily to get your free 10 Dogecoins to boost your earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.