Hi all,
I'm happy to say I've reached another goal I had in my mind - reaching 3 CLD mining power.
I've been with this program since 30.11, so almost two months and withing 60 days I was able to reach 3 CLD mining power and all of this without any investment!
I have some referrals which helped me to reach this goal. You can also join my team and be privileged with 10% RCB. This is what I'm offering to all of you.
I'm also willing to give you the max 25% RCB if you are investing a bigger sum into this program, so you can profit even more.
Anyway these are my stats as today now:
I've done some calculations I want to show you and let you know my CLDMine strategy for 2016.
That's all for now, I'm back to mining business :)
Join me under
I'm happy to say I've reached another goal I had in my mind - reaching 3 CLD mining power.
I've been with this program since 30.11, so almost two months and withing 60 days I was able to reach 3 CLD mining power and all of this without any investment!
I have some referrals which helped me to reach this goal. You can also join my team and be privileged with 10% RCB. This is what I'm offering to all of you.
I'm also willing to give you the max 25% RCB if you are investing a bigger sum into this program, so you can profit even more.
Anyway these are my stats as today now:
I've done some calculations I want to show you and let you know my CLDMine strategy for 2016.
- My current CLD gain is at 0.04-0.05 without refs
- With refs I get additional 0.03 so I'm calculating approximate 0.08 CLD increase a day
- 0.08 daily gives me approximately 12 days to reach next CLD level. Of course number of days will decrease once I go to higher CLD levels as you earn more per day
- In terms of daily earnings I get around $0.024/day, which is more that I earn on Paidverts clicking at the one micro ad pack. I see this as an achievement as I haven't put a single dime in this program
- I'm planning to start cashing out BTC once I've reached a satisfactory CLD level
- For now if I would only mine BTC I would earn 0.00006336 BTC/day. The minimum cashout for BTC is 0.0035 BTC, where I would need little less than 60 days to complete it
- I would like to have that number decrease to 14 days or less before I start cashing out
That's all for now, I'm back to mining business :)
Join me under
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.