a-ads.com afterpost

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Cryp Trade Capital - Interim milestone reached

Hi all,

In my last post I wrote about my milestones in Cryp Trade Capital.

As a refreshed here they are, as time passed by, I've updated the timelines

  • Earn over $50 bi-weekly - Reachable in 2 months
  • Earn over $100 bi-weekly - Reachable in 4 months
  • Earn $10 daily - Reachable in 6 months

  • Earn $1000 monthly - Reachable in 12 months

  • Today was a payday again at CTC and I've reached an interim milestone today. First of all I'm earning over $2 a day, which means, that I'm now able to re-invest into the Standard plan every month (minimum deposit is $50).

    This progam is amazing and lately there have been some very positive developments. E.g. CTC opened a new office in Turkey and they are now heading for the Asian market.  So, please don't hesitate and join my team under Join my team

    I have high expectation in this progam and I'm really looking forward to the future of reaching the next milestone, which is $50 bi-weekly earnings.

    Next update will follow, if not earlier, the for sure when I reach my first milestone.

    Cheers

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.