a-ads.com afterpost

Friday, June 30, 2017

Cryp Trade Capital - CTC - June Payment Proof

Hi all,

as indicated in my last post, a new payment was on the way and as promised here is another proof of this awesome program.

So, please don't hesitate and join my team under Join my team

Here is a proof of my very latest payment from Cryp Trade Capital

I'm so convinced about the program, that today I've reinvested my earnings (another $50), so my total money in this program reached $250 giving me $1.48 daily without doing a thing! It's fully passive, that's the whole beauty of it.

Now I did some calculations for the future defining milestones for myself this does not include the earnings from my team.

  • Earn over $50 bi-weekly - Reachable in 3 months
  • Earn over $100 bi-weekly - Reachable in 5 months
  • Earn $10 daily - Reachable in 7 months
  • Earn $1000 monthly - Reachable in 13 months
I'm happy and excited, I'll reach out to you again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.