Hi all,
Long time I have posted something for MyTrafficValue and Paidverts.
Paidverts is still hibernating, so I'm focusing solely on Micro Ad packs to gain my daily 0.025 $ and exchanging that for shares.
The Paidverts Ad issues haven't started yet, they need to gain more sustainable results. I'm not saying the daily results are bad, but they will need to increase even more to get back the Ad issues.
I still think the shares have huge potential and in the future I will receive quite good profits from it.
Meanwhile I've given MTV another try and invested some of the BTCs I've gained from various facets. Marc, the CEO, has given us a no swap guarantee and the since the last update here numerous new products have been launched:
I would like to encourage you to join this fantastic program. I'm expecting 2016 to be an awesome year for site, don't miss it :)
If you join under my ref link, I will guide you how to even make money without investing a single cent.
Long time I have posted something for MyTrafficValue and Paidverts.
Paidverts is still hibernating, so I'm focusing solely on Micro Ad packs to gain my daily 0.025 $ and exchanging that for shares.
The Paidverts Ad issues haven't started yet, they need to gain more sustainable results. I'm not saying the daily results are bad, but they will need to increase even more to get back the Ad issues.
I still think the shares have huge potential and in the future I will receive quite good profits from it.
Meanwhile I've given MTV another try and invested some of the BTCs I've gained from various facets. Marc, the CEO, has given us a no swap guarantee and the since the last update here numerous new products have been launched:
- Perfect Money external casino (PPMG)
- Bitcoin external casino (PBG)
- Targeted Ads on Paidverts
- Multiplayer Draw Poker
- Paidverts Mobile App for iOS and Android
- Multiplayer Texas Hold'em Poker
- Currency exchanger
- Bitcoin faucet
- Revamped Paidverts to make it self sustainable
I would like to encourage you to join this fantastic program. I'm expecting 2016 to be an awesome year for site, don't miss it :)
If you join under my ref link, I will guide you how to even make money without investing a single cent.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete