a-ads.com afterpost

Saturday, March 26, 2016

CLDMine.com - March Update

Hi miners and upcoming miners ;),

It's been a while since my last update, I'm big fan of this program and if you haven't joined yet I would if I were you. I'm offering 10% RCB for my refs and I'm also very happy to help you via email or skype.


So join under me using the below banner:
 

Update from my side, I'm logging in every day to profit from the free 10 Dogecoins the site is giving as a bonus.

In my last update I have reached 3 CLDs milestone, well I'm now over 5 CLDs and I see significant mining speed increase. Haven't made my mind yet when I'm going to cash out, but I think I will continue exchanging everything until I've reached enough CLDs to reach the minimum BTC cashout of 0.0035 to be reachable in one weeks time.

At the current hourly rate of 0.00000351 BTC it will take ca 41 days to reach it. Therefore my focus is on CLD.

Here is the latest graph for you:
 

Cheers! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey man excellent work! Quick question... are you 100% repurchasing / reinvesting? I need a solid plan before I put money into this.

    Do you just select to mine 1 each hour (whatever is highest per hour) with the reinvest as 100%? Or do you reinvest nothing then exchange it to CLD?

    Just need to clear that up, so far looks like a great program, which I appreciate you showing me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve, yes currently I'm reinvesting everything. My goal is the have as much CLD to have the minimal Bitcoin amount mined in one weeks time. I'm currently at 30 days, so I'm still re-investing everything.

      With their latest update, you can automatically set 100% re-investment every 5 minutes.

      My strategy currently is to login every 20 minutes, as the mining rates change at x:00, x:20 and x:40 to change to the best mining currency. I'm switching between three, Bitcoin, Litecon and Dogecoin. Those three seems to give the higest amount at the moment.

      Feel free to ask me if you have other questions or if anything else is not clear to you.

      Cheers

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.