Hi all,
It's been a while since I've updated my blog. I'm not sure if it is the winter or what. I'll try to do it more frequently, but no promises ;)
Anyway my journey is continuing and I wanted to share with you some stats.
I've joined Spare 5 end of August, so I've been there for little over 5 months now. So here is a quick summary how it looks like.
I've always been paid on time, no exceptions. So the site works flawlessly.
Anyway here is a screenshot of my account earnings.
So all in all, I've received already $141, just for doing very simple tasks.
This week I have a pending cashout of another $18, so my earnings will exceed $150. Quite a milestone for me.
Meanwhile I've become a mentor, which in essence means I'm getting some additional tasks for a review from the junior Spare 5 members. Meaning my earnings increased. I've also got some referrals lately, but they don't seem to be that active yet. Let's see.
So where do I spend my money that I've got from Spare 5?
Most of the money I've exchanged to bitcoin as I think it is the future. Lately the price of the bitcoin has been rapidly increasing and there are even rumors the price for one bitcoin will reach $2000 by end of 2017. Let's see.
That was all from Spare 5 for now.
As always, feel free to join under me and I can help you to get started.
It's been a while since I've updated my blog. I'm not sure if it is the winter or what. I'll try to do it more frequently, but no promises ;)
Anyway my journey is continuing and I wanted to share with you some stats.
I've joined Spare 5 end of August, so I've been there for little over 5 months now. So here is a quick summary how it looks like.
I've always been paid on time, no exceptions. So the site works flawlessly.
Anyway here is a screenshot of my account earnings.
So all in all, I've received already $141, just for doing very simple tasks.
This week I have a pending cashout of another $18, so my earnings will exceed $150. Quite a milestone for me.
Meanwhile I've become a mentor, which in essence means I'm getting some additional tasks for a review from the junior Spare 5 members. Meaning my earnings increased. I've also got some referrals lately, but they don't seem to be that active yet. Let's see.
So where do I spend my money that I've got from Spare 5?
Most of the money I've exchanged to bitcoin as I think it is the future. Lately the price of the bitcoin has been rapidly increasing and there are even rumors the price for one bitcoin will reach $2000 by end of 2017. Let's see.
That was all from Spare 5 for now.
As always, feel free to join under me and I can help you to get started.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.