a-ads.com afterpost

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Huge personal milestone reached

Hi all,

As I wrote in my previous post, last time I was really close to my huge personal milestone of having 1000 shares on MyTrafficValue. Well I have reached it today!

I'm so excited about it! Here is the proof!






So what is my next target?
I'm not sure yet, I've put 2k as a next one and I think I will still continue to click my daily activation ads to get 200 BAPs and clicking the 4 micro ad packs and with that money again buying some more shares. I will still continue to invest my weekly dividends into shares and hope for them to grow.

The latest changes on MTV/PV have been exciting as well, there is interesting things happening on the platform due to the change of CEO and getting the programming offices in Poland and Slovakia up to speed.
First release has already been made earlier this week and I'm really looking forward what are the next releases.

The share price has been skyrocketing for a week now, which I think is a positive thing to happen. People start again gaining trust in this programm.

My ultimate goal would be to gather as many shares as it needs to gain $1 weekly. I'm fully aware that goal is far away, it may take couple of years to make it.

I'm also hoping the FTQ will start to move bit faster so I can get my $60 back I have invested there. Not planning to sell those investments, but to keep investing as I get them back.

That's all for today, I'm now back to checking what can I see in the Shareholder Control Panel where you need 1k shares to access it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.