a-ads.com afterpost

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Paidverts/MyTrafficValue - Going through the roof in 2015

PV and MTV - Going through the roof


End of 2014 there was a BAP dept swap on Paidverts. So let me explain that one few short sentences.
In short:
Through the BAP swap, your account BAP was swapped against shares held by MTV. So Jo, the admin, set up value of a one share e.g. 200 BAP and the amount of BAP on your account was exchanged against shares. So if you had 1000 BAP on your account and the swap value was 200, your BAP was exchanged against 5 shares.
Longer description can be found on a MTV/PV senior members homepage over here

People started to panic once this happened, as the share price dropped drastically, but only after two weeks after the swap we have already gained more value for the shares than they were exchanged. Moreover MTV had a record revenue day on 09.01.2015 after the BAP swap, over $100k!
I have also noticed that the daily ad issues on PV have grown and you can also see it from the graph posted below.

You can see the drop my BAP graph during the exchange, but right after that I'm regaining the momentum again and today I have already reached group 2 without selling any of the shares I was given through the BAP swap.

I've decided to review my short and long term goals, since I needed to "start over".

Short term goals:
  • Reach BAP group 3
  • Earn $1 daily from daily Ad issues
Long term goals:
  • Establish yourself back to BAP group 5, where I was before the BAP swap
  • Buy up to 1000 share to have access to the shareholder panel
  • Earn $1.00 from weekly dividends
PaidVerts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.