a-ads.com afterpost

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Paidverts - Milestone completed

Hi all,
Very good news and I would like to share them with all of you. I've accomplished one of my short term goals on Paidverts, my favorite money making program at the moment!


Short term goals:
  • Earn $1.00 daily - Completed!
  • Reach BAP group 5 - Completed (09.12)!
  • Earn $2.00 daily
  • Reach BAP group 6  
Long term goal:
I would like to place myself in BAP Group 9, then I will put some money into the 186% plan and continue climbing BAP groups.


Shares:
I've also started to buy some shares on the market. You might have noticed there was a share split on Paidverts yesterday. They've split 1 share into 10, so the price for one share dropped 10-fold. Already yesterday there was huge traffic on the marketplace as the low share price ~$0.05 made the sellers and buyers very attractive.

Currently I have 40 shares and my current plan is to have enough to earn at least the amount which is deducted from my account due to maintenance fees. There is a daily account maintenance fee of $0.001, so I would like to earn the minimum of $0.007 from the weekly dividends.

BAP Graph:
At the end I would like to share with you my lifetime BAP graph. You can see I've been on holiday for over an week, where I activated the vacation mode, so the loss of BAP was minimized. Enjoy!

Join under my, and I will guide you how to get started ;)
PaidVerts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.